Find Your Favorite Teams and Trails Things to do in Las Colinas
Perfect for Watching the Big Game Live or Seeing the Great Outdoors
Whatever kind of sports enthusiast you are — whether hitting the trails yourself, or an avid follower of a local team — Texican Court puts you close to top sports and recreation activities. Catch a game at the Dallas Cowboys Stadium, or head to The Star in Frisco, a 91-acre entertainment and sports district. Both venues are open year-round for tours, and Texas resident rates are available.
- AT&T Stadium: 17 miles
- Globe Life Park: 16 miles
For outdoor activities, the region is swimming (and hiking and biking and jogging) with options. Stretch your legs at Campion Trails Park, with 22 miles of greenbelt along the Trinity River. Test your gunslinging skills at Elm Fork Shooting Sports, a 467-acre facility.
- Campion Trails Park: 1.3 miles
- Mandalay Canal Walk at Las Colinas: 1.6 miles
- Gondola Adventures: 1.7 miles
- Elm Fork Shooting Sports: 2.1 miles
- Fritz Park Petting Farm: 8.6 miles